Pages

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Coco the Hutt

Thank you so much to everyone who sent me lovely messages!
I have taken your collective advice and manned up. I don't know if it was the change in attitude or the copious amounts of antibiotics that made me feel better; but I do. Today was a really good day at work- we finally managed to get the morning class to understand lowercase vs upper case alphabets; and the afternoon class has truly mastered the intricacies of MS Paint*
Also, my dad sent me these amazing pictures of my cat, Coco Chanel. Coco is something of a local celebrity here in Jaipur because often animals starve in the dry season; so the concept of people cultivating something as bizarre and wasteful as this enormous cat is straight up trippin' to them.

Han my boy, you disappoint me. Why haven't you paid me?
And why did you fry poor Greebo?

*Ok, I know it's dumb for anyone to be using Paint in this day and age; but the younger ones like it and it helps their mouse coordination a lot, since a lot of them have never been near a computer before and handle it worse than your mom.**

** You know who handles your mom well? Me. Boom. Frances out.

1 comment: