Pages

Sunday, November 6, 2011

French Apple Pie


My boyfriend left today and I didn't have anyone to play with; so I painted the tips of nails like little red apples. I was going to write a tutorial for how to do these but it's pretty obvious* so I'm just going to recommend that you DO do these; because they're adorable and all the pre schoolers you hang out with** will be mad jelly.

One good thing about lying in bed motionless for two months is that I finally have long, perfectly oval, un-chipped nails. Screw silica tablets and Sally Hansen Diamond Hard; unemployment and bed rest is the secret to beauty.

*One thing: If you're late to the party on nail art pens; the brand I use is 'Deco' and you can get them from the warehouse; or if you're feeling thrifty you can just use an eyeliner brush in a regular nail polish pot.
**Getting run over by a car does not do great things for your social life.

No comments:

Post a Comment