Pages

Saturday, July 9, 2011

pizza face


I refused to go out tonight because I didn't like how my eyebrows were looking; so my boyfriend ordered us a pile of stuff from Hells Pizza and we lay in bed eating and watching Catface and the Mighty Boosh. My boyfriend is the shit.

We designed our own pizza because we are free spirits and even though society wants us to order from the menu; we just don't care. It had halapenos, mushroom, three kinds of cheese and a ton of chilli and it was awesome.

This is going to be my last pizza for the next four months- I'm pretty sure they don't have Hells in India. I hope they have a Mc Donalds though- visiting international McDonalds' is one of my favorite pastimes. Did you know in Geneva you can get prawns and tiramisu? And in Mexico you can get a weird McFlurry with cereal in it. Madness, I tell you. Madness.

No comments:

Post a Comment